Fall Mode



Hello! 
I'm officially on vacations and I've been traveling non stop. I started my vacations back home in Portugal for a few days, just to spend some time all by myself and with my friends. It was so good! 
I came back to England and went straight to London with my friends to spend the weekend in the city. 
And I'm already on the go again. While I’m writing this post for you, I'm also packing for my next destination. 
I have a lot of pictures to share with you from London and I'm back to my outfit posts again. 
On my first day in London I went for a very chic but yet comfy look. I wore a skirt with my over the knee boots which are my favorites. To complete the look I wore my big and cozy scarf that my mom made to me. How talented is she? 
This was one of my favorite looks of the year so far. 
I really hope you like it, and get ready because I really have a lot of pictures to share from this trip. 

Olá! 
Estou oficialmente de férias e tenho andado a viajar sem parar. Comecei as minhas férias de volta a casa a Portugal por alguns dias, apenas para passar algum tempo comigo mesma e com os meus amigos. Foi tão bom! 
Voltei à Inglaterra e fui diretamente para Londres com umas amigas para passar o fim de semana na cidade. 
E já estou pronta para ir outra vez. Enquanto estou a escrever este post para vocês, também estou a fazer as malas para o meu próximo destino. 
Tenho imensas fotos para partilhar com vocês de Londres e estou de volta aos outfit posts outra vez. 
No meu primeiro dia em Londres, fui para um look chique mas ao mesmo tempo muito confortável. Usei uma saia com as minhas botas a cima do joelho, que são as minhas preferidas. Para completar o look, usei o meu cachecol enorme e quentinho que a minha mãe fez para mim. O quão talentosa é ela? 
Este foi um dos meus looks preferidos do ano até agora. 
Espero muito que gostem e preparem-se porque eu tenho mesmo muitas fotos para partilhar com vocês desta viagem.  








Shirt: Bershka (similar here
Skirt: North Mode (similar here
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (here)  
Jacket: Zara (similar here




Follow

1 Comments

  1. The blogs you write include the words that have deep meanings. The worth of your words is the knowledge that you pore your writings. Keep it up and I shall come again to read your magical words.
    Womens Cardigans

    ReplyDelete