All White In London


Good Morning!
Today I have another look to share with you from our second day in London.
For this day I went for a more comfortable and cozy look, because it was really cold in the city. 
I went for an all white look just with the touch of green from my coat and a pop of blue from my backpack which it has been my best friend for my trips. 
This is the last outfit post from London. I'll start to share what we did during the weekend in the amazing city. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia! 
Hoje tenho outro look para partilhar com vocês do nosso segundo dia em Londres. 
Para este dia u escolhi um look mais confortável e mais quentinho, porque estava imenso frio na cidade. 
Fui para um look todo branco apenas com um toque de verde do meu casaco e um toque de azul da minha mochila, que tem sido a minha melhor amiga nestas viagens. 
Este é o último outfit post de Londres. Vou começar a partilhar o que fizemos durante o fim de semana na cidade maravilhosa. 
Espero muito que gostem. :)






 Shirt: Bershka (similar here)
Jeans: Mango (here
Sneakers: Puma (similar here
Backpack: Guess (similar here

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments