Days Off | London



Good Morning! 
Do you believe in how crazy life is? My first time in London was 12 years ago and I remember saying that one day I would live here. And guess what? 12 years later I'm living here. 
London is one of my favorite european cities. I love how much it reminds me of Toronto, so I really feel at home. 
Two days ago I went for a walk around the city and gosh it looks exactly the same as I remembered. 
I really wanted to go and see the monuments and all that kind of stuff, but guess what? It's me! I had to end up shopping and looking at my favorite museums - Gucci, Saint Laurent and Louis Vuitton stores. Shame on me! 
I also had to go to the Too Faced cosmetics store and O-M-G! that store is the heaven on earth!! It's so girly! So pretty! 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia! 
Vocês acreditam no quanto louca esta vida é? A primeira vez que estive em Londres foi há 12 anos atrás e eu lembro-me de dizer que um dia iria viver aqui. E adivinhem? 12 anos depois, aqui estou eu. 
Londres é uma das minhas cidades europeias preferidas. Adoro o quanto me faz lembrar de Toronto, e sinto-me ainda mais em casa. 
Há dois dias fui passear pela cidade e bolas, está exactamente como eu me lembrava. 
Eu queria mesmo ir ver os monumentos e esse tipo de coisas, mas adivinhem? Sou eu! E claro que tinha de acabar às compras e a apreciar o meu tipo de museus preferidos - as lojas da Gucci, Saint Laurent e Louis Vuitton. Que vergonham! 
Também tive de ir à loja da Too Faced cosmetics e OMG, aquela loja é o paraíso na terra! É tão linda! 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 







All photos were taken with an iPhone/ Todas as fotos foram tiradas com um iPhone 

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments