Spring 2018 | Wishlist

Chloé bag/ MK smartwatch/ Self-portrait dress/ Tarte palette/ Pandora ring/ Milkyway iPhone case/ Jimmy Choo sunglasses/ Chloé sandals/ Chloé bag/ Valentino shoes/ Tiffany & Co. bracelet/ Marc Jacobs perfume/ MK bag/ Chanel nail polish  

Good Morning!
It looks like spring is having a hard time in showing up this year. Although, I just can't think about those warm days of spring and its colors and clothes. 
Since it's already April, I decided to do my usual seasonal wishlist with all the things I have in my mind right now. 
I'm obsessed with Self-portrait dresses. They're so perfect! 
Spring is all about pastel colors, so I decided to do this wishlist by color, and I really love the result. 
What do you think about it? 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia! 
Parece que a primavera está a ter algumas dificuldades em aparecer este ano. Apesar de que eu já só consigo pensar nos dias quentes de primavera e nas suas cores e roupas. 
Como já é Abril, decidi fazer a minha wishlist normal das estações, com todas as coisas que tenho na minha mente agora. 
Estou obcecada com os vestidos da Self-portrait. São perfeitos! 
A primavera é toda sobre cores pastel, e decidi fazer esta wishlist por cor, e adorei o resultado. 
O que acham? 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 

 
Christian Louboutin lipstick/ Dior shoes/ Valentino bag/ Gucci belt/ Miss Dior perfume/ YSL card holder/ Gucci iPhone case/ Self-portrait dress/ Too Faced palette/ Chanel nail polish/ Benefit palette/ Gucci sunglasses/ YSL bag/ Christian Louboutin shoes  

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments