'Tis The Season For Over The Knee Boots



Good Morning guys! I hope you are doing well!  
This is the season where I can finally take my beloved over the knee boots outside! 
I just love to wear them with dresses or with oversized sweaters. I like to wear them with jeans too but not so much.  
So this time I went for a oversized sweater with my black over the knee boots and added a black fedora hat because... you know, a black hat never hurt nobody and I love to take pictures with a hat on. It gives a little upgrade to the whole look. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! Espero que estejam bem! 
Esta é a estação onde finalmente posso levar as minhas queridinhas over the knee a passear! 
Eu adoro usá-las com vestidos ou camisolas oversized. Gosto de as usar com calças de ganga também, mas não tanto. 
Então, desta vez fui para uma camisola de malha oversized com as minhas over the knee pretas e adicionei um chapéu fedora porque... vocês sabem, um chapéu preto nunca fez mal a ninguém e adoro tirar fotos com um chapéu. Dá um todo upgrade ao look. 
Espero muito que gostem :)







Sweater: MO old (similar here)
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (here
Purse: Kenneth Cole (similar here
Hat: Stradivarius (similar here


Follow

0 Comments