Anxiety



Hello!
I've been thinking about writing this post for so long, but honestly, I didn't know how to start it. 
I guess I should start to explain why I haven't been posting for the past weeks. 
I've been dealing with anxiety all my life, but for the past five months things have been really bad to the point I can't even think about going outside without having a panic attack. 
Anxiety was affecting my life more than ever in ways I couldn't imagine possible. 
I decided to take a break from posting and uploading my Instagram page, because I just couldn't take it anymore. I really needed to do something for myself, take a break from the world around me. 
I needed to find myself, to calm down. 
I'm still not okay. I think this is a process and I'm just starting it. I'll be okay with time, I hope so because I'm really tired of this.  
Anyways, I hope you guys understand that this is not easy but I will try my best from today on, to post on my normal schedule and to bring new things to do. 
I leave you some pictures I took the other day. I really hope you like it :)  

Olá! 
Tenho andado a pensar em escrever este post há algum tempo, mas honestamente não fazia ideia de como o começar. 
Acho que tenho de começar por explicar porque é que não tenho postado nas últimas semanas. 
Eu tenho lidado com a ansiedade durante toda a minha vida, mas nos últimos cinco meses, as coisas tem estado más, ao ponto de eu nem sequer conseguir pensar em sair à rua sem ter um ataque de pânico. 
Decidi fazer uma pausa de postar e de actualizar a minha página de Instagram, porque eu simplesmente já não aguentava mais. Eu precisava mesmo de fazer alguma coisa por mim, de fazer uma pausa do mundo à minha volta. 
Precisava de me encontrar, de acalmar. 
Eu ainda não estou bem. Acho que isto é um processo e eu estou apenas a começar. Vou ficar bem com o tempo, espero porque eu já estou farta disto. 
De qualquer maneira, espero que vocês compreendam que isto não é um processo fácil, mas que eu vou tentar o meu melhor, a partir de hoje, para postar no meu horário habitual e para vos trazer coisas novas. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos que tirei no outro dia. Espero muito que gostem :) 



Top: Zara (similar here
Jeans: Zara (here
Sneakers: PUMA (here
Sunglasses: Chanel (similar here



Follow

0 Comments