Puma Basket



Guyyyys!! 
It's been a while but I didn't forget about you. How can I forget? 
Summer is ending and I'm so sad about that. I'm not a big fan of summer time but I love longer and warmer days, and here in Toronto, you definitely can feel the temperatures going down. It's getting colder and it's almost time to go back to Portugal again.
I'm not feeling happy about it at all. It's always a bittersweet time when I have to go back there. Of course I miss my portuguese fam, aka my best friends, and my dogs, but I love Toronto and all my family is here... so you can see I always struggle a little bit. 

It's always good to get a little personal with you, but I'm not doing this post for that purpose. I have outfit pictures for you!! 
I went for a very basic and casual look. I wore some jeans with a white top (I bet you weren't expecting this haha), my favorite oversized blazer and my new favorite sneakers, the PUMA basket heart.
I've wanted these shoes since I was here during winter time, but by that time, the fever for those shoes was crazy and they were sold out everywhere. 
I saw the white ones a couple of weeks ago in a store but they didn't have my size. I was so sad because I really wanted the white ones… until I put my eyes on these ones. I was walking through saks when I saw these ones. They were on sale, and it was the last pair in the store. And guess what? It was my size!! Of course I had to bring them with me. 
I'm in love, they're really comfortable and make an upgrade in every look. 
What do you think about them? 

I really hope you like the pictures :) 

Guyyyys!! 
Já faz um tempo, mas eu não me esqueci de vocês. Como é que eu me posso esquecer? 
O verão está a acabar e eu estou tão triste com isso. Eu não sou uma grande fã do verão, mas adoro os dias grandes e quentes, e aqui em Toronto, já podem sentir as temperaturas a baixarem. Está a ficar frio e já é quase altura de voltar para Portugal outra vez. 
Não estou nada feliz com isso. É sempre uma altura cheia de sentimentos mistos. Claro que tenho imensas saudades da minha família portuguesa, aka os meus melhores amigos, e dos meus cães, mas eu adoro Toronto e toda a minha família está aqui… podem ver que não é muito fácil. 

É sempre bom ser um bocadinho mais pessoal com vocês, mas não é por esse motivo que estou a fazer este post. Tenho fotos de um look para vocês!! 
Fui para um look muito básico e muito simples. Usei umas calças de ganga com um top branco (aposto que não estavam nada à espera disto haha), o meu blazer oversized favorito, e os meus novos ténis preferidos, os PUMA basket heart. 
Eu já queria estes ténis desde que estive aqui no inverno, mas nessa altura, a febre por estes ténis era enorme e eles estão esgotados em todo o lado. 
Eu vi os brancos, há umas semanas atrás, mas eles não tinham o meu tamanho. Fiquei mesmo triste, porque eu queria muito os brancos… até por os meus olhos nestes. Estava a passear na saks quando os vi. Estavam em salto e eram o último par na loja. E adivinhem? Era o meu tamanho!! Claro que tive de os trazer comigo. 
Estou completamente apaixonada, eles são lindos, e dão um ungrade a qualquer look. 
O que é que acham deles? 


Espero muito que gostem das fotos :) 






Blazer: Bershka old (similar here
Scarf: Bought in a small store in Portugal 
Jeans: Bershka old 
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here
Ring: Pandora (here
Sneakers: PUMA (here ON SALE!) 


Follow

0 Comments