Weekly Snapshots #1

Hello :)
Today I want to share with you some snapshots from my phone, from the past week. 
As I told you in this post, I really want to start sharing more pictures with you and not only the outfit ones. I have tons of photos in my phone which I don't share (and because most of them are trying to get the perfect one haha) and I think it's time to those photos see the day light, and it's also a good way to get more personal with you.  

Olá :) 
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês algumas fotos do meu telefone, da semana passada. 
Como vos disse neste post, eu quero muito começar a partilhar mais fotos com vocês e não apenas, as dos looks. Eu tenho imensas fotos no meu telefone que não partilho (muitas porque são tentativas de chegar à foto perfeita haha) e acho que é altura de essas fotos verem a luz do dia, e também é uma boa maneira de vos mostrar um bocadinho da minha vida.  

 

I started last week with a walk in the city. I love go for long walks while I'm here. I feel so inspired by this amazing city and I also love to spend some time with myself just taking some cool photos and enjoying the beauty of every corner.  

A semana passada começou com uma caminhada pela cidade. Adoro fazer grandes caminhadas enquanto estou aqui. Sinto-me tão inspirada por esta cidade maravilhosa, e também adoro passar algum tempo comigo mesma, apenas a tirar algumas fotos e apreciando a beleza de cada canto.  

 

I also tried the best ice cream EVER last week which had the best color for a cool photo. 

Também provei o melhor gelado de SEMPRE, que tem a cor mais gira para uma boa foto. 

 

My love for succulents is getting out of control.   

O meu amor por suculentas está fora de controlo.   

 

I ended last week in Hamilton for weekend with my family and of course, I had to go to the nearest park and take some photos haha 

Acabei a semana passada em Hamilton para um fim de semana em família, e claro que tive de ir ao parque mais próximo para tirar algumas fotos haha  

 

How cute is my brother's dog?   

O cão do meu irmão é tão fofo!  


I really hope you liked it and I’d love to know if you want to see more of this kind of posts :) 

Espero muito que tenham gostado e eu adorava saber que querem continuar a ver mais posts deste tipo :) 


Follow

0 Comments