Hello Toronto!

Hello!  
I'm finally back in Canada and I couldn't be more excited about it. It feels so good to be back. 
It's so good to be with my family again. You can expect a LOT of photos from Toronto during this summer. And that's exactly what this post is about. I'm going to share with you some of the pictures I've taken since I arrived here and also some snapshots from my Iphone. 
I've been thinking about doing more random posts sharing the pictures I took with my phone because I have a lot of pictures ion my phone and I just don't share. What do you think about it? 
I really hope you like it :) 

Olá! 
Estou finalmente de volta ao Canadá e não poderia estar mais feliz. É tão bom estar de volta. 
Sabe tão bem estar com a minha família outra vez. Podem esperar MONTES de fotos de Toronto durante este verão, e é exactamente sobre isso que este post é. Vou partilhar com vocês algumas das fotos que tirei desde que cheguei aqui, e também algumas fotos do meu Iphone. 
Eu tenho andado a pensar em fazer mais posts random para partilhar com vocês as fotos que tiro com o meu telemóvel, porque tenho imensas fotos no meu telemóvel que não partilho. O que é que acham disso? 
Espero muito que gostem :) 




 


Follow

0 Comments