Lost In Wonderland


Good Morning! 
I'm so sorry for the lack of post lately but I've been sick for the past week and I have to confess that I've also been a little bit lazy. 
But anyways, today I want to share with you some pictures of one of my favorite outfits ever. 
Off shoulder tops are such a thing this summer. You can see it in every it girl and in every store. 
I love them so much and already got a few tops but this one from Bershka is my favorite, and it's blue which it's my favorite color. 
I wore this beautiful top with some white jeans and added some black accessories as my favorite wedges and my beloved purse Ava from Michael Kors. 
I also got a new haircut and as you can see my hair is so short right now but I'm loving it. What do you think about my new haircut? 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Peço imensa desculpa pela falta de posts ultimamente, mas eu tenho estado doente, e também tenho de confessar que tenho estado também um bocadinho preguiçosa. 
Mas, de qualquer maneira, hoje quero partilhar com vocês algumas fotos de um dos meus outfits preferidos de sempre. 
Os tops off shoulder estão muito na moda este verão. Podem vê-los em todas as it girls e nas lojas. 
Eu adoro-os e já tenho alguns tops, mas este da Bershka é o meu preferido, e é azul, a minha cor preferida. 
Usei este top lindão com umas calças de ganga brancas e adicionei alguns acessórios pretos, como as minhas cunhas preferidas e a minha queridinha Ava da Michael Kors. 
Tenho um penteado novo, e como podem ver o meu cabelo está bem mais curto, mas eu estou a adorar. O que é que acham do meu novo penteado? 
Espero muito que gostem :)





 

Top: Bershka s/s '17 (here
Jeans: Mango (here
Wedges: Michael Kors (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here)  


Follow

0 Comments