Comfy Look

 


Good Morning! 
Do you know those days where you just want to be really comfortable and cozy and you don't care about fashion 'rules'? Well, today is one of these days. 
It's 05.46am while I'm writing this and I need to get to the airport by 9:30am and all I can think about is the cold. It's so cold outside and it's going to be even colder in Toronto and I'm definitely not ready for that. 
Today's look is a very comfortable and cozy look. Honestly, when I took these pictures I didn't think about post them but why not? It's a different look and it's what I wore one a freezing day like today and if you follow me for a while I'd you I love to be comfortable. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Vocês sabem aqueles dias, onde só querem estar confortáveis e quentinho e não querem saber das "regras" da moda? Bem, hoje é um desses dias. 
São 05:46h neste momento e eu preciso de estar no aeroporto às 9:30h e a únca coisa em que consigo pensar é no frio. Está tanto frio na rua, e ainda vai estar mais frio em Toronto, e eu não estou definitivamente preparada para isso. 
O look de hoje é muito confortável e quentinho. Para ser honesta, quando tirei estas fotos, não pensei em publicá-las, mas porque não? É um look diferente e é o que eu usei num dia muito frio como hoje, e se vocês me seguem à algum tempo sabem que eu adoro estar confortável. 
Espero muito que gostem :)  





Jacket: Guess (similar here
Scarf: Parfois (similar here
Jeans: Bershka f/w '17 (here
Sneakers: Adidas (similar here
Purse: Kenneth Cole (other color here
Watch: Fossil (here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (similar here)  


Follow

0 Comments