Brown & Green

 

Good Morning!
Today I have a very casual look to share with you. I've been wanting to use my rain boots for a while but it only started raining in the past few days and I'm really happy about it because now I can finally wear my rain boots non stop. 
I really love this jacket because you can wear it more casually or with a more classy look. This jacket is very similar to the one every blogger have and in fact, I wanted the one everyone have but I ended up to get this one and I love the color.
I wore it with a knit sweater and skinny jeans and of course my rain boots. 
I'm also not wearing a lot of makeup that's why I look like a panda in these pictures (: 
I really hope you like it :)

Bom dia! 
Hoje tenho um look muito casual para partilhar com vocês. Eu tenho andado à espera para poder usar as minhas galochas à algum tempo, mas só começou a chover à poucos dias e eu estou tão feliz porque finalmente posso usar as minhas galochas sem parar. 
Eu adoro este casaco porque vocês podem usá-lo mais casual ou num look mais clássico. Este casaco é muito parecido com o que todas as bloggers têm, e de facto, eu queria o que toda a gente tem, mas acabei por escolher este e adoro a cor. 
Eu usei-o com uma camisola de malha e calças de ganga justas e claro a minhas galochas. 
Não estou a usar quase maquilhagem nenhuma, é por isso que pareço um panda nas fotos (: 
Espero muito que gostem :) 





 

Sweater: Blanco Old (similar here
Jeans: Bershka f/w '17 (here
Jacket: Zara Old (similar here
Rain Boots: Cubanas (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here in a bigger size) 

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments