Big Sweater

 

Good Morning! 
Today I want to share with you one of my favorite looks so far for winter. I love to wear sweaters in this time of the year and mainly big sweaters. 
I have this sweater for so long but I have totally forgotten about it until two days ago when I found it in my closet and thought 'I have to wear this' and that's what I did. I can't believe I haven't wore this sweater in so long. 
I wore it with some leggings and my over the knee boots and I loved this look. I think it's so casual but at the same time it's a classy look.  
How do you like it? 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês, um dos meus look preferidos para o Inverno. Eu adoro usar sweaters nesta altura do ano, principalmente sweaters largas. 
Eu tenho esta à tanto tempo, mas esqueci-me completamente dela, até à dois dias atrás quando a encontrei no meu closet e pensei "eu tenho de usar isto" e foi isso que fiz. Não acredito que já não usava esta sweater à tanto tempo. 
Usei-a com umas leggings e as minhas botas por cima do joelho e adorei este look. Acho que é bastante casual mas ao mesmo tempo é um look mais clássico. 
O que é que acharam? 
Espero muito que gostem :) 






Sweater: Zara old (similar here
Leggings: Ardene (similar here
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (similar here

♥ 

Follow

1 Comments

  1. What a nice dress,maybe next time ,you can try black lace long dress this website.last month,i bought a dress the same to you,the quality is very good and the price is very low!!

    ReplyDelete