#InstaNovember

 

Good Morning! 
As I told you in my last post I wasn't posting a lot on my Instagram this month. As always I'm not happy with it and I'm trying to find the perfect theme again. I had three themes only this month and I think I like the last one but it's not perfect yet. 
Oh, I hate being such a perfecionist. I'm never happy with anything. It always could be better. 
Guys, we are one day away from Christmas month! I'm so so excited! I can't wait for Christmas and to be back in Toronto.   
I'm also going to do or trying to do vlogmas during December on my Youtube Channel for the first time.  
I really hope you like it and let's see if I can go with this theme the whole month of December ahaha :) 

Bom dia! 
Como vos disse no post anterior, eu não postei muito no Instagram este mês. Como sempre não estou contente com ele e estou a tentar encontrar o tema perfeito outra vez. Eu tive três temas neste mês e acho que gosto do último, mas ainda não está perfeito. 
Oh, odeio ser uma perfecionista. Nunca estou feliz com nada, podia estar sempre melhor. 
Falta apenas um dia para o mês de Natal!! Estou tão mas tão entusiasmada! Mal posso esperar pelo Natal e para voltar a Toronto. 
Eu também vou fazer ou tentar fazer vlogmas durante o mês de Dezembro no meu canal de Youtube pela primeira vez. 
Espero muito que gostem e vamos ver se eu consigo ir com este tema o mês inteiro de Dezembro, ahahah :) 

 

 



 

You can follow my Instagram here

Podem seguir-me no Instagram aqui.  


Follow

0 Comments