Holiday Wishlist

 
Michael Kors watch (here)/ H&M scarf (here)/ KoKo Collection (here)/ Saint Laurent purse (here)/ Too Faced brushes (here)/ Naked 3 Urban Decay (here)/ Milkyway case (here)/ Phantom 4 (here)

Good Morning!
Today I have a different post for you that I've never done before but I love to see this kind of posts.
As you can see by the title is my holiday wishlist. Most of the things I'm looking for are makeup or lipsticks because you know about my little problem with lipsticks ahah
But most of these have been on my wishlist for a while but I'm thinking about them more seriously now.  
I have to say that the most important thing about the holidays are not the 'things' but the time you spend with your love ones and the things you can't buy as happiness, health, love, family... These are the most important things for me and I can't believe we are already talking about holidays which I'm really excited about but I still can't believe we are almost a month away from Christmas time.
I really hope you like it and I'd love to know what's in you holiday wishlist for this year :) 

Bom dia! 
Hoje tenho um post diferente para vocês que eu nunca fiz mas adoro ver este tipo de posts. 
Como podem ver pelo título é a minha "holiday wishlist". A maior parte das coisas que eu ando a ver são de maquilhagem ou batons, porque vocês sabem do meu pequeno problema com batons ahahah 
Mas a maioria destas coisas tem estado na minha wishlist por algum tempo, mas só agora é que ando a pensar mais seriamente nelas. 
Tenho de dizer que o mais importante das festas não são as "coisas" mas sim o tempo que passam com as pessoas que mais gostam e as coisas que não se podem comprar, como a felicidade, saúde, amor, família... Estas são as coisas mais importantes para mim, e eu não acredito que já estamos a falar das festas, que eu estou bastante ansiosa mas não acredito que já estamos a quase um mês do Natal. 
Espero muito que gostem e adorava saber o que está na vossa wishlist este ano :) 

 
Forever 21 hat (here)/ Zara jacket (here)/ Chloé perfume (here)/ Iphone 7 Plus (here)/ Christian Louboutin Lipstick (here)/ One watch (here)/ Too Faced Palette (here)/ Pull & Bear boots (here

 
Forever 21 hat (here)/ Canon 70D (here)/ Dior lipstick (here)/ Chloé purse (here)/ Kat Von D lipstick (here)/ Michael Kors purse (here)/ Michael Kors bracelet (here)/ Kyshadow (here)



Follow

0 Comments