Fall, Where Are You?



Good Morning :) 
Fall weather, where are you? I feel like I've been living in California lately. It's been so hot for the past two weeks here. 
I miss the Fall weather and the clothes because they are the most cozy and comfortable clothes you can wear. I've waited all year just to wear my Fall knit sweaters or my boots but this year it's impossible. 
This is just too crazy because we are a month and something away from Christmas and it doesn't feel like November, well, just for the shorts days. 
I'm wearing my favorite jacket for spring in these shots and believe me it was so hot to wear it and underneath it I just wore a black top.  
And btw guys, I just uploaded a brand new video on my Youtube channel, don't forget to check it out. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia :) 
Tempo de Outono, onde é que andas? Eu sinto que estou a viver na Califórnia nos últimos tempos. Tem estado tanto calor nas passadas últimas duas semanas. 
Eu tenho saudades do tempo de Outono e das roupas, porque elas são as mais acolhedoras e confortáveis roupas que podemos vestir. Eu esperei o ano inteiro para poder usar as minhas sweaters de malha e as minhas botas, mas este ano é impossível. 
Isto é tudo tão estranho, porque estamos a um mês e qualquer coisa do Natal e nem parece Novembro, bem, parece, por os dias serem pequenos. 
Eu estou a usar o meu casaco preferido para a Primavera nestas fotos e acreditem, estava demasiado quente para o usar, e por baixo apenas tinha um top.  
Fiz o upload de um novo video no meu canal de Youtube, não se esqueçam de ver. 
Espero muito que gostem :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top: Zara Old (similar here
Jacket: Bershka Old (similar here
Jeans: Bershka f/w '16 (here
Sneakers: Michael Kors (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here
Necklace: Swarovski (similar here
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein (similar here)  


Follow

0 Comments