Fall Weather


Good Morning!
It's finally getting colder and I couldn't be more happier. I've missed the jackets and the scarves and all the warm clothes but mainly I missed the days by the fireplace. Oh I love Fall! 
I usually like to wear more dark colors around this time of the year but this year I'm really into more light colors as white, grey and beige. I think these colors are perfect to bright up a little bit those cold and grey days. 
For this look I just went with an all white outfit with a brown bomber jacket.  
I also added brown accessories with my purse and boots and a beige scarf to complete the look. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Está finalmente a ficar mais frio e eu não podia estar mais contente. Já tinha saudades dos casacos e dos lenços e de todas as roupas quentes, mas principalmente dos dias de lareira. Oh, eu adoro o Outono! 
Eu normalmente gosto de usar cores mais escuras nesta altura do ano, mas este ano estou a gostar muito mais de cores mais claras como o branco, cinzento e bege. Acho que estas cores são perfeitas para animar um bocadinho aqueles dias frios e cinzentos. 
Neste look, eu fui para um outfit todo em tons de branco com um bomber jacket castanho. 
E também adicionei detalhes castanhos com a minha mala e com as botas e um lenço bege para completar o look
Espero muito que gostem :) 




 


 

Shirt: Zara old (similar here
Jeans: Mango (here
Jacket: Blanco old (similar here
Belt: Bershka (similar here
Scarf: Bershka (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here in a bigger size) 
Watch: Fossil (here
Boots: Michael Kors (similar here


Follow

0 Comments