Black Is Always A Good Idea

 

Good Morning! 
In my last outfit post I told you I was really into more nude colors this fall and in this one I'm back to my favorite outfit combination: all black.
This is one of those combinations that can never go wrong. You know what they say 'Black is always a good idea" and for me on this time of the year is the perfect one. 
I love to wear all black looks with faux fur vests. I think it looks really sophisticated but yet very casual. 
To complete the look I wore my over the knee boots which I'm so obsessed with and I can't stop using it. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
No meu último outfit post, disse-vos que estava muito numa de looks mais neutros este Outono e neste estou de volta à minha combinação preferida: tudo preto. 
Esta é um daquelas combinações que nunca falha. Vocês sabem o que eles dizem "o preto é sempre uma boa ideia" e para mim, nesta altura do ano é perfeita. 
Eu adoro usar looks todos pretos com coletes de pelo falso. Acho que fica um look muito sofisticado mas ao mesmo tempo bastante casual. 
Para completar o look, usei as minhas botas por cima do joelho que eu estou completamente obcecada e não consigo parar de usá-las. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 





 

 

Shirt: Bershka Old (similar here
Faux Fur Vest: Bershka Old (similar here
Leggings: Stradivarius Old (similar here
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (similar here


Follow

0 Comments