Over The Knee Boots



Good Morning :) 
For a long time that I've been in love with over the knee boots but I've never wanted to try it because I always felt that it doesn't look good on short people. How wrong I was...
After seeing Kourtney Kardashian (yes... I love them) slaying in them and she is really short, I decided to finally try on over the knee boots and I loved them! I don't look too short as I thought I would be and I just love to see outfits with these kind of boots. They are perfect for Fall season and you know how I love Fall and Fall clothes and accessories! 
I wore my beloved over the knee boots with leggings and one of my favorite shirts that I have, this really flowy and big shirt in a dark green color. For accessories, I wore my beloved black hat but it wasn't a good idea. It was really wind on that day. 
I also used my black Ava from Michael Kors and gold accessories. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia :) 
Durante algum tempo que eu andei apaixonada por botas por cima do joelho, mas nunca as quis experimentar porque achava que não me iam ficar bem, por eu ser pequenina. Como eu estava enganada... 
Depois de ver a Kourtney Kardashian (sim... eu adoro-as) a arrasar nelas e ela é bastante pequena, decidi finalmente experimentar umas e adorei! Não pareço tão pequena como pensava que ia ficar e eu adoro ver outfits com este tipo de botas. 
Elas são perfeitas para o Outono, e vocês sabem o quanto eu adoro o Outono, e as roupas de Outono e os acessórios! 
Eu usei as minhas queridas botas por cima do joelho com leggings e uma das minhas camisolas preferidas, esta muito fluída e grande em verde escuro. Para o acessórios, usei o meu chapéu preto, mas não foi lá muito boa ideia. Estava imenso vento naquele dia. 
Também usei a minha Ava preta da Michael Kors e acessórios em dourado. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 


  

 


 


 

Shirt: Stradivarius Old (similar here
Leggings: Stradivarius Old (similar here
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (similar here
Hat: Stradivarius (here
Purse: Michael Kors (similar here
Watch: Fossil (similar here
Necklace: Swarovski (similar here
Bracelet: Fossil (similar here)

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments