MK Sneakers


Good Morning :) 
I love all black looks and for fall and winter are definitely my favorite kind of outfits to wear. I just like to add a touch of other color. 
This look is just another one all black but this time I wore my favorite sneakers ever! I felt in love with these sneakers the moment I put my eyes on them and now they are my babies. You can look but you can't touch ahah 
They are from Michael Kors and they are so comfortable! They are all black in velvet and with gold details. Ahhh! What a perfect combination, black and gold! 
I just wore and all black outfit with some brown and gold details to go with the sneakers. 
I really hope you like these pictures :)

Bom dia :) 
Eu adoro looks todos pretos e para o Outono e para o Inverno são definitivamente o meu tipo de looks preferidos. Eu gosto de juntar outra cor para dar um toque diferente. 
Este look é outro todo preto, mas desta vez usei as minhas sapatilhas preferidas de sempre! Eu apaixonei-me por elas no momento em que pus os meus olhos nelas e agora são os meus bebés. Podem olhar, mas não podem tocar ahaha 
São da Michael Kors e são tão confortáveis! São todas pretas em veludo e têm os detalhes em dourado. Ahhh! Que combinação perfeita! Preto e dourado! 
Eu usei um look todo preto com alguns detalhes em castanho e dourado para combinar com as sapatilhas. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 

 

 

 

 

 


Shirt: Stradivarius Old (similar here
Leggings: Stradivarius Old (similar here
Jacket: Bershka Old (similar here
Sneakers: Michael Kors (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (similar here
Watch: Fossil (here)



Follow

0 Comments