Fringes For Fall

 

Good Morning :) 
In my last post I told you that I love fringes for Fall and in this one I'm wearing fringes again but this time in a top.
In spite the weather is getting chilly, there are some days that still really hot outside and it feels really good to put some summer clothes. 
I wore this beautiful dark blue top that I haven't used it in ages with some lighter jeans and my blue purse. I love this top because of the colar details and the fringes. I think I might have an obsession with fringes. 
For acessories I wore some big earrings which I feel really weird with because I prefer smaller earrings and I wore my Pandora bracelet as a choker. I think this is going to be a really cool trend. I personally prefer using the bracelet this way. It's more cool ahah 
I really hope you like this post and also check out my Youtube channel. I uploaded a Toronto Travel Diary in there yesterday :) 

Bom dia :) 
No meu último post, eu disse-vos que adorava franjas no Outono e neste estou a usar franjas outra vez, mas desta vez num top
Apesar de o tempo já estar a ficar mais frio, ainda há dias em que está bastante calor lá fora e sabe tão bem usar algumas roupas de Verão. 
Eu usei este top azul escuro que já não usava há imenso tempo com umas calças de ganga mais claras e uma mala azul. Eu adoro este top por causa dos detalhes no colar e das franjas. Eu acho que tenho uma obsessão com franjas. 
Para os acessórios, usei umas argolas grandes que me senti bastante estranha pois eu prefiro usar brincos mais pequenos e usei a minha pulseira da Pandora como choker. Eu acho que esta vai ser uma grande tendência. Eu pessoalmente prefiro usar a pulseira desta maneira. É mais cool ahaha 
Espero muito que gostem deste post e não se esqueçam de ver o meu canal no Youtube que ontem fiz upload de um Travel Diary em Toronto :)

 


 



Top: Zara Old (similar here)
Jeans: Blanco Old (similar here)
Sneakers: Adidas (similar here)
Purse: Guess (similar here)
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein (similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here
Choker: Pandora (here



Follow

0 Comments