New In: Kenneth Cole

 


Good Morning :) 
Today I want to show you something if you watched this video on my Youtube Channel you already know this. 
It's another purse! For a while I've wanted a bigger purse that I can take to school with all the things I need.
If you read me for a while you know I hate big purses so when I found this one I loved the color but I didn't like it the purse because it is too big for me but now I can be thankful enough to have it. It's perfect for school!! I can fit everything that I need in it and believe me, I carry a lot of things for school.  
I really hope you like this post :) 

Bom dia :) 
Hoje quero mostrar-vos algo que se já viram este video no meu canal de Youtube já conhecem. 
É outra mala! Por algum tempo que eu queria uma mala maiorzinha que pudesse levar para a escola com todas as coisas que eu preciso.  
Se vocês me leem à algum tempo sabem que eu odeio malas grandes, então quando encontrei esta adorei a cor mas não gostei dela por ser demasiado grande e agora não podia estar mais agradecida de a ter. É perfeita para a escola!! Consigo meter tudo o que preciso lá dentro e acreditem em mim, eu levo imensas coisas para a escola. 
Espero muito que gostem deste post :)  


The first thing I love about this purse is the dust bag. It says "It's what's inside that counts" and it couldn't be more true. We can't judge a book by it's cover right? And in this case, you can't judge the dust bag but it's so cute anyways. 

A primeira coisa que eu adoro nesta mala é o saquinho para a guardar. Diz "É o que está por dentro que conta" e não podia ser mais verdade. Nós não podemos julgar um livro pela capa, certo? E neste caso, não podemos julgar o saco, mas é tão fofo!!  

 

This purse has what I like in purses. You open it and you can see everything what's inside but finding something is the worst part. It always a mess inside my purses! And the color of this purse is so beautiful!! Burgundy was a trend last year and I think it still is this year and it's a really Fall color. 

Esta mala tem o que eu gosto nas malas: abre-se e consegue ver-se tudo o que está lá dentro, mas encontrar alguma coisa é a pior parte. É sempre uma confusão dentro das minhas malas!  E a cor desta mala é tão bonita!! Burgundy foi uma tendência o ano passado e eu acho que este ano ainda é, e é uma cor de Outono. 

 

It only have a pocket with a zipper in the back of the purse. Well, you can use it as the front too. This pocket is perfect to keep my keys because that's the only thing I freak out if I couldn't find it and my phone of course! 

Só tem um bolso com um fecho na parte de trás da mala. Bem, também se pode usar como a parte da frente. Este bolso é perfeito para guardar as minhas chaves porque é a única coisa que eu me passo se não encontrar, e o meu telefone, claro!! 


You can find a very similar purse here in a different color. 

Podem encontrar uma mala muito parecida aqui, numa cor diferente. 

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments