Uggs

 


Hello guys!
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Are you excited?? This year I'm not excited as I used to be. I think it's because the weather. It's too warm for this time of the year. I feel like it's October or November.
Moving on to the outfit post, I have a really hate/love relationship with UGGs. Sometimes I love them and other times I hate them. Now I'm loving it and I wore it with leggings that is my favorite way to wear UGGs and they are so comfortable and warm. It's like using slippers outside. And they are perfect to use at Christmas Eve at home with your family. 
I hope you like the pictures. 
I really wish you a merry Christmas with a lot of joy, peace and love :) 

Olá :) 
Amanhã é véspera de Natal! Estão ansiosos? Eu, este ano não estou tão ansiosa como costumo estar, mas acho que é por causa do tempo. Está muito quente para esta altura do ano. Parece que estamos em Outubro ou em Novembro. 
Em relação ao post de hoje, eu tenho uma relação de amor/ódio com as UGGs. 
Às vezes adoro-as e outras vezes odeio-as. Agora estamos numa relação de amor e eu usei-as com umas leggings que é a minha maneira favorita de usar UGGs, e elas são tão confortáveis quentinhas. É como usar pantufas fora de casa. E são perfeitas para usarem na véspera de Natal, em casa com a vossa família. 
Espero que gostem das fotos. 
E desejo-vos um ótimo Natal, com muita alegria, paz e amor :)





 

Turtleneck Shirt: Pull & Bear Old ( similar here )
Leggings: Ardene Old ( similar here and here )
Coat: Zara Old ( similar here )
Boots: UGG ( here )
Purse: Michael Kors ( other color in SALE here

 




0 Comments