Golden Heart


Good Morning!!
It's Friday and it's December and it's almost Christmas time. Who else is excited about that? 
I'm really getting into the Christmas, I've already made my Christmas tree and start using sweaters. Well, this isn't a Christmas sweater but the weather is getting colder and I can finally use sweaters! And I love using them around Christmas time. 
I bought this one last February to match my mom. She has the same one and I think it's pretty cute. Come on guys what's cuter than a pink sweater with a golden glitter heart on it? I love it so much. 
I hope you like the pictures :) 

Bom dia!! 
É Sexta-Feira e é Dezembro e é quase tempo de Natal. Também estão entusiasmados com o Natal? 
Eu já estou bastante no espírito natalício, já fiz a minha árvore de Natal e começei a usar camisolas. Bem, esta não é propriamente uma camisola de Natal, mas o tempo está a ficar mais frio e eu posso finalmente usá-las, e eu adoro usá-las perto do Natal. 
Comprei esta camisola, em Fevereiro para ficar igual à minha mãe. Ela tem uma igual e eu acho-a tão gira. Vá lá o que pode ser mais fofo que uma camisola cor de rosa com um coração dourado de lantejoulas? Adoro-a. 
Espero que gostem das fotos :) 






Sweater: H&M Old ( similar here and here )
Jeans: Zara Old ( similar here and here )
Boots: Michael Kors 
Purse: Primadona 
Watch: Fossil 
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 



0 Comments