Brown Floors


 

Hello guys :)
Today's post is again about Fall leaves and sweaters. I just love this time of the year what I can say? I love walking around and see the leaves on the floor and watch them falling from the trees. It's so beautiful just enjoying the mother nature as it is. 
Me and my friend just went to one of my favorite parks to take these photos. They're so cute! She is super talented and have so much patient for me, ahah
I hope you like it :) 

Olá :) 
O post de hoje é outra vez sobre folhas de Outono e camisolas. Eu adoro esta altura do ano, o que mais posso dizer? Eu adoro andar e ver as folhas todas no chão e vê-las a cair das árvores. É tão bonito ver a mãe natureza tal e qual como ela é. 
Eu e uma amiga fomos a um dos meus parques favoritos tirar estas fotos. Estão mesmo giras. A minha amiga é super talentosa e tem imensa paciência para mim, ahah 
Espero que gostem :) 







 

Sweater: Mango Old ( similar here and here )
Leggings: Stradivarius Old ( similar here and here )
Boots: Stradivarius ( similar here )
Purse: Parfois 
Watch: Fossil 






0 Comments