Black & White



Good Morning :)
Today I bring you some pictures of my favorite color combination: black and white. Black and White is always a good idea and never go wrong.  
I wore my black leggings, a white shirt from Zara that I love and a black poncho which is perfect for this time of the year. To give a little touch of brown, I wore my mini Selma and it perfectly matches the leaves on the floor. 
I hope you like it :) 

Bom dia :) 
Hoje trago-vos algumas fotos da minha combinação preferida de cores: preto e branco. 
Preto e Branco é sempre uma boa escolha e nunca cai mal. 
Usei as minhas leggings pretas, uma camisa branca da Zara que eu adoro, e um poncho preto que é perfeito para esta altura do ano. Para dar um toque de castanho, usei a minha mini Selma que combina perfeitamente com as folhas caídas no chão.  
Espero que gostem :) 


 



Shirt: Zara Old ( similar here )
Poncho: Stradivarius Old 
Leggings: Stradivarius Old ( similar here and here )
Boots: Stradivarius Old ( similar here )
Purse: Michael Kors 
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 


0 Comments