Big News

 

Hello guys!!!
Finally I can tell you what I've been doing for the past months! I've been prepared my Youtube channel! And now it's finally out! I'm so excited! You have no idea. 
I decided to create the channel to share more with you guys. Here on blog it's always photos and you can't see the real me because photos don't always show the real feelings or how the person really is.  
You can expect fashion, beauty, DIYs and lifestyle videos. I want to share everything with you and I hope you liked. I'm going to post new videos every week. So stay tuned!! 

Olá!! 
Finalmente posso contar-vos o que andei a fazer nestes últimos meses! Tenho andado a preparar o meu canal de Youtube! E está finalmente pronto! Estou tão feliz, vocês não têm ideia. 
Decidi criar o canal para partilhar mais com vocês. Aqui no blog é só fotos e vocês não conseguem ver o verdadeiro eu porque as fotos nem sempre mostram os sentimentos ou como a pessoa realmente é. 
Vocês podem esperar videos de moda, beleza, DIYs e de lifestyle. Os videos são em Inglês. Eu quero partilhar tudo com vocês e espero muito que gostem. Vou postar videos novos todas as semanas. Estejem atentos!!!  

 



0 Comments