Mustard Yellow


 

Good Morning guys :)
Today I bring some pictures of one of my favorite looks for this time of the year. When I bought this mustard yellow shirt I went out of my comfort color zone. I usually wore a lot of basic colors like black, white and grey but this time I went for something different. I love the color of this shirt and the design. This colors goes perfect with black or brown but in this case I chose black accessories and this fedora hat to give the perfect touch to the look. A hat is always the perfect final touch for a Fall look. 
I hope you like it :) 

Bom dia :) 
As fotos de hoje são de um dos meus looks favoritos para esta altura do ano. Quando comprei esta camisola amarelo mostarda, saí mesmo da minha zona de conforto de cores pois eu normalmente uso cores mais básicas, como o preto, o branco e o cinzento, mas desta vez fui para algo diferente. Eu adoro a cor da camisola e o design. Esta cor vai super bem com castanho ou preto, mas neste caso eu optei por acessórios pretos e este chapéu dá o toque final perfeito ao look. Um chapéu é sempre o toque perfeito em qualquer look de Outono. 
Espero que gostem :) 






Shirt: Zara f/w'16 ( here )
Jeans: Zara old ( similar here and here )
Boots: Stradivarius Old ( similar here )
Clutch: Zara Old ( similar here )
Hat: Stradivarius ( here



0 Comments