#InstaOctober

 

Good Morning :) 
Another month that it's almost over. October wasn't a great month. It started with the lost of one of the loves of my life: my cat. It wasn't easy to lost him and it still isn't. I miss him everyday. He was my baby boy.  
This month I wasn't very active on Instagram because I've working on something that I wanted to share with you today but unfortunetely, it still not finish. So I hope next week I can bring you some news of what I've been doing lately. 
And tonight, the last night of October is Halloween. What are your plans for tonight guys? 
Have a great weekend and a terrifying Halloween muahaha :) 

Bom dia :) 
Outro mês que já passou. Outubro não foi um mês muito bom. Começou com a perda de um dos amores da minha vida: o meu gato. Não foi nada fácil perdê-lo e continua a não ser. Sinto a falta dele todos os dias. Ele era o meu bebé. 
Este mês, eu não estive muito ativa no Instagram, porque estive a trabalhar em algo que vos queria mostrar hoje, mas infelizmente ainda não está acabado. Espero que na próxima semana já vos consiga dizer tudo o que ando a fazer ultimamente. 
E hoje à noite, a última noite de Outubro, é o Halloween. Quais são os vossos planos para hoje? 
Espero que tenham um ótimo fim de semana e um Halloween aterrorizante, muahaha :)  



You can follow me on Instagram here.  

Podem seguir-me no Instagram aqui

0 Comments