#InstAugust


The month of August is over. We are already in September. It's almost Christmas time again. OMG, I swear to you that yesterday I was spending New Year's Eve with my friends and we are almost at the end of the year. It's crazy how time flys. 
It's the month of back to school, the end of the vacations and the summer. It was an amazing summer for me and for the first time in years I really enjoyed the season (I used to hate summer because of the heat).
August was a really good month. I've spent practically the whole month in Toronto with my family. I really had some quality time with my love ones. Oh and my camera broke too. That's the worst part of the month :( 
And how was your month guys?  

O mês de Agosto chegou ao fim. Já estamos em Setembro. É quase Natal outra vez. OMG, eu juro que ainda ontem estava a passar a noite de Passagem de Ano com os meus amigos e estamos quase lá outra vez. É incrível como o tempo voa. 
É o mês de voltar para a escola, o fim das férias e do Verão. Foi um Verão maravilhoso e pela primeira vez em muito tempo eu adorei o Verão (eu não gosto por causa do calor). 
Agosto foi um mês muito bom. Passei praticamente o mês todo em Toronto com a minha família. Ah, e a minha máquina fotográfica avariou, foi a pior parte do mês para mim :( 
E como foi o vosso mês? 




If you don't follow me on Instagram, you can do it here

Podem seguir-me no Instagram aqui


0 Comments