Fall Days

  

Hey guys!!!
I bring you an outfit post in a long time but as you know my camera broke during my trip to Toronto and I had some issues with that. But now I finally have a new one and I have some exciting news to that I can't reveal yet. 
Fall is here. It's the weather of cold mornings and evenings and hot afternoons. 
On this pictures I'm wearing my fave denim jeans of the moment that you've already seen on my last post, my favorite shirt for days like Fall days and my beloved flats from Pikolinos. 
I really hope you like the pictures and stay tuned for more news :)  

Olá olá :) 
Hoje trago-vos um outfit post que já não fazia há imenso tempo, mas como sabem a minha câmera estragou-se durante a minha viagem a Toronto e eu tive alguns problemas em voltar a tê-la. Mas finalmente tenho uma nova e algumas notícias que ainda não posso revelar. 
O Outono está aqui. É o tempo de manhãs e noites frias e tardes quentes, muito quentes. 
Nestas fotografias, estou a usar as minhas calças de ganga preferidas do momento, que vocês já viram no meu último post, a minha camisa favorita para dias como os de Outono e as minhas adoradas sabrinas da Pikolinos. 
Espero muito que gostem das fotos e fiquem ligados para mais notícias :) 








Shirt: MO Old ( similar here and here )
Top: MO Old ( similar here )
Jeans: Zara f/w '15 ( similar here and here )
Purse: Michael Kors ( other colors here )
Flats: Pikolinos 
Watch: Fossil 
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte 
Necklace: Parfois   









0 Comments