Boots' Weather


Hello guys :) 
This is the last week of Summer and it starts to feel a lot like Fall. The boots' weather is here and I must confess that I'm a little bit excited because I love boots. It feels so good to start pull off the warm clothes of the closet.
In this pictures I'm wearing a striped off shoulder top, my favorite jeans ever from Zara and my black boots. 
I hope you like the pictures :) 

Olá :) 
Esta é a última semana do Verão e já começa a parecer Outono. O tempo de usar botas está aí a chegar e tenho de confessar que estou um bocadinho ansiosa porque adoro botas. Sabe tão bem começar a tirar a roupa quente do armário. 
Nestas fotos estou a usar um top de ombros à mostra, as minhas calças de ganga favoritas de sempre e umas botas pretas. 
Espero que gostem das fotos :) 







Top: Zara s/s '15 ( similar here and here )
Jeans: Zara f/w '16 ( here ) 
Cardigan: Zara Old ( similar here ) 
Purse: Michael Kors ( other colors here ) 
Boots: Stradivarius f/w '15 ( similar here ) 
Rings: Parfois/Ardene 
Bracelet: Local Store 


0 Comments