Trinity Bellwoods

 

Hi guys :) 
I'm sorry for the lack of posts in the last few days but my last days in Toronto were a little busy. I'm back in Portugal but I already miss Toronto. 
These photos are from one of my last days there in Trinity Bellwoods Parks. I wore a very casual and simple outfit for walking in the park with Duggan (oh I'm gonna miss him so much). 
I hope you like the photos :) 

Olá :) 
Peço desculpa pela minha falta de posts nos últimos, mas os meus últimos dias em Toronto foram bastante ocupados. Já voltei a Portugal mas também já tenho saudades de Toronto. 
Estas fotos são de um dos meus últimos dias em Toronto no Trinity Bellwoods Parks. Usei um look muito casual e simples para passear o Duggan ( ó vou sentir tanto a falta dele). 
Espero que gostem das fotos :) 







 

Basic Knit Jacket: Zara Old (similar here and here)
Top: MO Old ( similar here )
Shorts: Bershka Old ( similar here and here )
Sneakers: Nike ( similar here )
Purse: Michael Kors 
Watch: Fossil 

♥ 

0 Comments