Faun


Hi dolls :) 

I forgot to say on yesterday post that we're in december guys, it's officially open the christmas season. I'm so excited for christmas this year. Have you already make your christmas list? 

This year is the year of ponchos. I'm totally in love with them. They're really perfect for these cold days and are so cozy. And for on this post I used one of them. I wore a total black look just with a touch of pink on my shoes.  
I wore a turtle neck black shirt, black leggings and my old black poncho. It was my first poncho. I bought it maybe 5 years ago, yeah long time, but I love it. 

I hope you like it :) 








Turtle Neck Shirt: Pull & Bear old ( similar here and here )
Leggings: Ardene Old ( similar here )
Poncho: Stradivarius Old ( similar here and here )
Shoes: Primark 
Handbag: Primadona 
Ring: Claire's 

0 Comments