Diva


Hi guys :) 

You all know that I love sunsets even in December. That's my favorite part of the day. It such an amazing feeling and view. 
So on Friday we took a few pictures of an outfit in sunset light. That's the most beautiful natural light ever. 
I wore another poncho (yeah, I' really obsessed) but this poncho is an oversized poncho and it's so beautiful. 
It's really cold outside (What else can be? We're in December!!) and I wore my gloves and my favorite beannie ever!! My "Diva" beannie. I bought it last year on Black Friday in Toronto on Stitches and I love it. It's a Diva beannie :)  

Oh, and we have a special guest on photos: Cookie, she's always on time. 

I hope you like it guys :) 







Poncho: Ruga f/w '15 ( similar herehere and here ) 
Leggings: Stradivarius s/s '14 ( similar here and here ) 
Sneakers: Timberland  
Handbag: Parfois f/w '15
Gloves: Bershka 
Beannie: Stitches 

0 Comments