All Black In The Woods

 

Morning guys :) 

Oh Sunday we went for a walk on a local beautiful garden. Actually we just walked a very short path of the garden 'cause it's huge and perfect for riding a bike. The next time maybe we take our bikes and spend a different day on there. 
For my outfit, I wore a total black look just with brown ankle boots (that wasn't the best idea 'cause there was a lot of sand in the garde) and handbag, oh and my beloved hat that gives a perfect touch to the look. I love to see the hat on this look. 

I hope you like it :)  







Shirt: Bershka f/w '14 ( similar here and here )
Leggings: Ardene f/w '14 ( similar here and here ) 
Boots: Zara Old ( similar herehere and here )
Handbag: Zara Old ( similar here and here ) 
Hat: Stradivarius f/w '15 ( here ) 
Watch: Fossil  


0 Comments