Porto Covo


Good Morning :) 

Today I want to show you the pics of my Sunday. Last weekend we went to Porto Covo, Portugal. A place where I used to spend my holidays every year with my parents since I was a child. I haven't been there for seven years so I felt so happy when we arrived. It looks everything like used to be. 
Porto Covo is a small village in Alentejo, it's perfect to spend holidays 'cause it's a very quiet place to be and have a lot of beaches around. 
The weather was lovely (it feels like summer again) and I felt like a kid again. Porto Covo is my favorite place to spend summer holidays. 

I hope you like guys :)  








Shirt: Ardene s/s '14 ( similar here and here )
Shorts: Pull&Bear old ( similar here and here )
Sandals: Havaianas ( more colors here )
Handbag: Guess 
Watch: Fossil 
Sunglasses: Chanel  





0 Comments