Hello August

 


Hello beautiful people. How have you been? 

I feel terrible because lately I’ve been forgetting about my blog. I just come here from time to time to say I’m alive and I can’t keep up. 

I’m committed to change that and be more active over here during this month. I miss writing, I miss you guys, I miss sharing “my life” with you, I really miss this.

But let’s catch up, I have some things to tell you…


Olá pessoas lindas. Como estão? 

Sinto-me terrível que ultimamente ando-me a esquecer do blog. Apareço aqui de tempos a tempos a dizer que estou viva e não consigo continuar. 

Quero muito mudar isso e voltar a ser mais ativa por aqui durante este mês. Eu tenho saudades de escrever, tenho saudades vossas, tenho saudades de partilhar “a minha vida” com vocês, tenho mesmo saudades disto.  

Mas deixem-me que vos atualize, tenho algumas coisas para vos dizer…  




I went to Portugal!!! 

As soon as I was done with the 14 days after my second shot I went back home. 

I spent two weeks over there with my friends and it felt so good. I forgot how much I missed them, how much I missed my place there, the lifestyle there, the food there, everything there. 

In two weeks I fell in love with Portugal again. I felt something that I haven’t felt in years and I can’t explain how good that trip was for me.   


Fui a Portugal!!! 

Assim que acabei os 14 dias depois de levar a minha segunda dose, voltei a casa. 

Passei duas semanas lá com os meus amigos e soube tão bem. Esqueci-me das saudades que tinha deles, das saudades que tinha da minha casa, do estilo de vida lá, da comida lá, de tudo lá. 

Em duas semanas apaixonei-me por Portugal outra vez. Senti algo que já não sentia há anos e não vos consigo explicar o quanto aquela viagem foi boa para mim.  




I guess this pandemic really changed my mindset and the way I see things. 

It made me appreciate so much more the little things over there, the things I didn’t care about before. 

I didn’t want to come back to Canada, to be honest. 

I’ll share more about my trip to Portugal in the upcoming posts.  


Acho que esta pandemia mudou mesmo a minha maneira de pensar e a maneira em como vejo as coisas. 

Fez-me apreciar muito mais as pequenas coisas de lá, as coisas com que eu não me importava antes. 

Eu nem queria voltar para o Canada, para ser sincera. 

Vou partilhar mais sobre a minha viagem a Portugal nos meus próximos posts.  




Also, I got myself a little something while I was there and I can’t wait to share with you my new baby. 

I’m not back to my airline job yet, but I feel like it’s going to be just a matter of time. They’re calling back people from the class before mine, so… 

I just can’t wait to be back. 

It felt so good to see the airport busy again when I flew to Portugal. The airport was pretty much back to normal. It was so good to see.  


E também, comprei uma coisinha enquanto estava lá e mal posso esperar para partilhar com vocês a minha nova bebé. 

Ainda não estou de volta ao meu trabalho na companhia aérea, mas sinto que é apenas uma questão de tempo. Eles já estão a chamar pessoas da classe antes da minha, então… 

Mal posso esperar para voltar. 

Soube tão bem ver o aeroporto numa confusão outra vez quando voei para Portugal. O aeroporto estava praticamente normal. Foi tão bom de ver.  




I’m not back to Youtube… at least on my own channel but I was in a music video!! You can check it out here

And this is pretty much it. 

I’ll tell you more details in my upcoming posts. I really want to be back to the blog again. 

Have a wonderful month of August! :) 


Anda não estou de volta ao Youtube… pelo menos no meu canal, mas participei num video clip!! Podem ver aqui

E é basicamente isto. 

Digo-vos mais detalhes nos meus próximos posts. Quero mesmo muito voltar ao blog. 

Tenham um mês de Agosto maravilhoso! :) 


“Grateful for small things, 

big things and everything in between.”   






Follow

0 Comments