Hello April


Hello April!! 

April starts with another lockdown in Toronto, to be honest, I think this city has been in a lockdown for the last six months and I’m starting to doubt if it’s ever going to reopen again. 

I’m still so excited for this month, in spite of the lockdown. 

It’s almost my birthday and you know how much I love my birthday. I really really hope I can do something to celebrate it this year. 


Olá Abril!!

Abril começa com outra lockdown em Toronto, para ser sincera, acho que esta cidade tem estado em lockdown nos últimos seis meses e eu estou a começar a duvidar se irá reabrir alguma vez. 

Mas continuo muito entusiasmada para este mês, apesar da lockdown. 

É quase o meu aniversário e vocês sabem o quanto eu adoro o meu aniversário. Espero muito muito que possa fazer algo este ano.  



I’m planning to go to BC (what else is new? I should just move there haha) for my birthday at the end of the month, and maybe for my friend’s birthday as well. 

But let’s see what happens. 

I also have a lot of content planned for the blog this month. I really want to bring you more outfit posts again. I feel like I haven’t done an outfit post in such a long time. 

How about you? What are your plans for this beautiful month? 


Estou a planear em ir a BC (e novidades? Eu devia só mudar-me para lá haha) para o meu aniversário no final do mês, e para o aniversário da minha amiga também. 

Mas vamos ver o que acontece. 

Também tenho imensos conteúdo planeados para o blog este mês. Quero muito trazer-vos posts de looks outra vez. Sinto que já não faço um há séculos. 

E vocês? Quais são os vossos planos para este mês lindo? 


“April showers bring 

May flowers” 




Follow

0 Comments