New In | Softwaves Sandals




You know how much I love shoes. The obsession I have with lipsticks… is nothing compared to how much I love shoes. 

You can imagine how happy I was when I received these babies from Softwaves Shoes. 

Softwaves is a 100% Portuguese shoe brand which it made me even happier. Now I can say I have a little bit of Portugal in my feet. 

I’m doing something I haven’t done in ages… a little review of shoes. I really hope you like this post. :) 


Vocês sabem o quanto eu amo sapatos. A obsessão que eu tenho com batons, não é nada comparada com o quanto eu amo sapatos. 

Podem imaginar o quanto feliz eu fiquei quando recebi estes bebés da Softwaves Shoes. 

Softwaves é uma marca de sapatos 100% portuguesa, que ainda me deixou mais feliz. Agora posso dizer que tenho um bocadinho de Portugal nos meus pés. 

Vou fazer algo que já não faço há séculos… uma pequena review de sapatos. Espero muito que gostem deste post. :)  


 

If you follow me for a while you know I love neutral outfits with some pop of color… either with a purse or with shoes. I feel like it change the whole entire outfit. It can turn a boring outfit to a really cool one. 

These sandals are perfect for it. Yellow screams summer, and it’s perfect to combine with white clothes. 

I love the little snake print touch. It’s what makes these sandals so unique.    


Se me seguem há algum tempo, sabem o quanto eu adoro looks neutros com um toque de cor… nuns sapatos ou numa mala. Sinto que muda por completo um look, pode tornar um look aborrecido num super cool. 

Estas sandálias são perfeitas para isso. Amarelo grita verão, e é perfeito para usar com roupas brancas. 

Adoro o toque do padrão de cobra. Torna estas sandálias tão únicas.  



Other thing I love about these sandals is the heel, not too high, not too low. It’s perfect and make these sandals one of the most comfortable shoes I own. They’re perfect for the everyday life. 

I also love the gold touch on the heel. It gives me some Alexander Wang vibes. 

I just can’t wait to take these babies for a walk, and take some outfit pictures for you.  


Outra coisa que eu adoro sobre estas sandálias é o salto, não muito alto, não muito baixo. É perfeito e fazem destas sandálias, um dos sapatos mais confortáveis que eu tenho. São perfeitas para a rotina do dia a dia. 

E também adoro o detalhe dourado no salto. Dá-me vibes da Alexander Wang. 

Mal posso esperar para levar estes bebés para uma caminhada, e tirar fotos para vocês.   


“The world’s at your feet. So make sure 

you’re wearing great shoes.” 




Follow

0 Comments