Late Night Hotel Sessions In LA


As I told you on my previous post, one of my resolutions for this new year is to post more outfit posts on the blog… 
So why not start the year with one? 
I spent my last weekend in Los Angeles for a concert and when we arrived to our hotel we decided to have a little photoshoot. 
Today I want to share with you some photos from that night. 
We were getting ready to go out for drinks… I wore one of my favorite dresses ever with my Michael Kors high heels. These shoes are so comfy! I can dance and dance in them for hours! I love them. 
I really hope you like these photos. :) 

Como vos disse no post anterior, um dos meus objectivos para o novo ano é fazer mais outfits posts aqui no blog… 
Então, porque não começar o ano com um? 
Passei o fim de semana passado em Los Angeles para um concerto e quando chegamos ao hotel, decidimos fazer uma pequena sessão fotográfica. 
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês algumas fotos dessa noite. 
Estavámos a preparar-nos para ir sair… usei um dos meus vestidos preferidos de sempre com os meu saltos altos da Michael Kors. Estes sapatos são tão confortáveis! Posso dançar e dançar com eles durante horas! Adoro-os. 
Espero muito que gostem destas fotos. :)  






Dress: H&M old (similar here)
Heels: Michael Kors (here in black)  




0 Comments