2019 Rewind | Personal


I don’t even know where to start… 
After how 2018 ended, I just wanted a new start and a good one. It didn’t happened. 2019 started in a way I don’t desire to my worst enemy. No one should ever ever experience something like it. 
I think the first three months of this year were the worst of my entire life. I was still processing everything that happened during last year, and then more new stuff to process while I was starting to rebuild my life. 
I had to change. I deleted my Instagram page, I put my blog down for six months. And I just focused on myself and my career. 
March was the month were I started to see the light and have some hope again. Things started finally to change. 
I got a new job. I met new people. I was keeping my head occupied and focused on my goals. 
I started to focus on the small things, every moment. Because you don’t need much to be happy. 
I promised myself at the beginning of this year that I would start to love more and show more love… I did that. Of course I did. I loved. I loved my friends more than ever, my family, my trips, every single moment of this year. 
I got drunk, I laughed, I cried, I loved, I got heartbroken… I was human and I let my emotions out for the first time in a really long time. 
I started to learn how feelings work and how to deal with it. This has always been the big issue in my life. Because I always the “I don’t have feelings” card. 
Yes, the first three months were hard, really hard. But the other nine were amazing. I felt so blessed. And I know, I know I have my angel up there looking for me. 
2019 was a bittersweet year. The year of self learning. 
Hopefully, 2020 will be the same or better. 
Let’s see what the new year has reserved for me. 

Eu nem sei por onde começar… 
Depois de como 2018 acabou, eu só queria um novo começo, e um bom. Não aconteceu. 2019 começou de uma maneira que eu não desejo nem ao meu pior inimigo. Ninguém devia de passar por algo assim. 
Acho que os primeiros três meses deste ano, foram os piores da minha vida inteira. Ainda estava a tentar processar tudo o que tinha acontecido o ano passado, e depois, mais coisas novas para processar enquanto eu estava a tentar reconstruir a minha vida. 
Eu tinha de mudar. Apaguei a minha página de Instagram, mantive o meu blog privado durante seis meses. E apenas foquei-me em mim e na minha carreira. 
Março foi o mês em que comecei a ver a luz e a ter alguma esperança outra vez. As coisas começaram finalmente a mudar. 
Consegui um novo emprego. Conheci pessoas novas. Estava com a cabeça ocupada e focada nos meus objetivos. 
Comecei a focar-me nas coisas pequenas, em cada momento. Porque não é preciso muito para sermos felizes. 
Eu prometi a mim mesma, no início deste ano, que ia começar a amar mais e a mostrar mais amor… eu fiz isso. Claro que fiz. Amei. Amei os meus amigos mais que nunca, a minha família, as minhas viagens, cada momento deste ano. 
Embebedei-me, ri, chorei, tive o coração partido… fui humana e deixei as minhas emoções saírem pela primeira vez em muito tempo. 
Comecei a perceber como os sentimentos funcionam e como lidar com eles. Este sempre foi um grande problema na minha vida Porque eu jogo sempre a carta do “eu não tenho sentimentos”. 
Sim, os primeiros três meses foram muito, muito complicados. Mas os outros nove foram maravilhosos. Senti-me tão abençoada. E eu sei, eu sei que tenho o meu anjo a olhar por mim lá em cima. 
2019 foi um ano agridoce. O ano de aprendizagem interior. 
Espero que 2020 seja igual ou melhor. 
Vamos ver o que o novo ano tem reservado para mim.  












0 Comments