Yellow In Charleroi

Good Morning from Toronto! 
I'm finally home and it feels so good to be back. 
Today's post is the last one from Belgium. On my second day there we went to Charleroi where my friends live. It's such a cute town. 
For my second day there I chose a very casual and comfortable look to walk around the town. 
I wore a yellow stripped shirt with jeans and my favorite sneakers from Michael Kors. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia de Toronto! 
Estou finalmente em casa e sabe tão bem estar de volta. 
O post de hoje é o último da Bélgica. No meu segundo dia lá, fomos a Charleroi que é onde os meus amigos moram. É uma cidade tão gira. 
Para o meu segundo dia lá escolhi um outfit muito casual e confortável para andar pela cidade. 
Usei uma camisola às riscas amarela e umas calças de ganga com os meus ténis preferidos da Michael Kors.  
Espero que gostem. :) 






Shirt: Primark (similar here
Jeans: Zara (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (similar here
Sneakers: Michael Kors (similar here



Follow

0 Comments