Prague | Day 2


Hello guys! 
This is my last post from Prague from my second and last day there. 
As we saw almost everything on the first day, the second was a more relaxed one. We went for a walk in Petřín which was the most beautiful view to the city. 
Then we went to the John Lennon wall and also to John Lennon Pub which is so cute!! 
In the afternoon, I did some shopping and explored a little bit more of the city. And ended up my day with the most beautiful sunset I’ve ever seen in my life: in the Terasa U Prince hotel. The view there is simply amazing and it’s definitely one of the must sees in the town. And you can also take a lot of cool pictures in there. 
My general thoughts about Prague: I loved it. It wasn’t my favorite city that I’ve been but I really liked it. It’s small, there’s no more confusion and it’s perfect if you want to relax and escape your normal daily routine. Also, it must be beautiful during spring/summer time. 
I left you some pictures of my last day there. I really hope you like it. :) 

Olá! 
Este é o meu último post de Praga do meu segundo dia lá. 
Como vimos quase tudo no primeiro dia, o segundo foi um dia mais relaxado. Fomos passear ao Petřín que tem a vista mais bonita para a cidade. 
Depois fomos à parede do John Lennon e também ao John Lennon Pub que é tão giro!! 
Durante a tarde, fui às compras e explorei um bocadinho mais da cidade. E acabei o meu dia com o pôr do sol mais bonito que já vi em toda a minha vida: no Terasa U Prince hotel. A vista de lá é simplesmente maravilhosa e é definitivamente um dos sítios must see na cidade. 
Os meus pensamentos gerais sobre Praga: Adorei. Não foi a minha cidade preferida onde já estive mas gostei muito. É pequena, não há muita confusão e é perfeita caso queiram relaxar e escapar da rotina do dia a dia. E deve ser linda durante a primavera/verão. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos do meu último dia lá. Espero muito que gostem. :)













♥ 

Follow

0 Comments