2018 Rewind | Personal


Hey! 
Another year ending and it’s time to do a 2018 rewind. I’m going to divide this rewind though categories like last year. 
2018 was one of the best years of my life, but also the most difficult one. 
I started the year with the end of a long time relationship that changed me and I’m so thankful for that. At the same time, I had to experience something I wish that didn’t happen and I hope that I don’t have to experience that ever again in my life. 
Those things changed me. I started to realize who my true friends are and I started to lose people. I also started to be a more selfish person and care more about me than the others. I started to live the best months of my life. 
I had so much fun this year. I did so many things, I’ve met amazing people and made friends for life. 
I spent my birthday with my family for the first time in five years and it felt so good. 
I also got married, for fun. Don’t worry! I got married to one of my best friends! 
I was able to live my biggest dream: be a flight attendant! 
My training course was definitely the best thing of this year. Those six weeks were the best ones. I had so much fun. I met the most amazing people and I made friends for the rest of my life. 
Moving to London and live my dream was a dream. It wasn’t easy at all to leave my friends in Portugal behind, but I really needed a change in my life. 
I love my job more than anything and I couldn't imagine doing anything else than being inside of an airplane. 
But of course happiness and good things don’t last longer… And the past few weeks have been hard. I came back to Toronto - which I’m super happy to be here with my family, and a few days after I got here we received a phone call that no one wants to receive. I lost my grandma and it wasn’t easy. It still isn’t. Everything was happening at the same time. 
In spite of everything that happened, I’m so thankful for 2018. I cried, I laugh, I travel, I had so much fun. It was an amazing year but it definitely changed me as person. I’m not the same person I was a year ago. 
I created some really good stories this year to tell when I’m older haha. 
I left you some of my favorite pictures of this year, including some that never seen the day light before. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Olá! 
Outro ano que está a terminar e está na altura de fazer um 2018 rewind. Vou dividir este rewind em categorias como fiz o ano passado. 
2018 foi um dos melhores anos da minha vida, mas também o mais difícil. 
Comecei o ano com o fim de uma relação de alguns anos que me mudou e eu estou tão agradecida por isso. Ao mesmo tempo, aconteceu algo que eu queria que não tivesse acontecido e espero nunca mais ter de passar por isso na minha vida. 
Esses acontecimentos mudaram-me. Eu comecei a perceber quem eram os meus verdadeiros amigos e comecei a perder pessoas. E também comecei a tornar-me numa pessoa mais egoísta e a preocupar-me mais comigo do que com os outros. E comecei a viver os melhores meses da minha vida. 
Diverti-me tanto este ano. Fiz tantas coisas, conheci pessoas maravilhosas e fiz amigos para a vida. 
Passei o meu aniversário com a minha familia pela primeira vez em cinco anos e soube tão bem. 
Também me casei, a brincar. Não se preocupem! Casei com uma das minhas melhores amigas! 
Vivi o meu maior sonho: ser hospedeira de bordo! 
O meu training course foi definitivamente a melhor coisa este ano. Aquelas seis semanas foram as melhores. Diverti-me tanto. Conheci as pessoas mais fantásticas e fiz amigos para o resto da minha vida. 
A mudança para Londres e viver o meu sonho, foi um sonho. Não foi fácil deixar os meus amigos em Portugal, mas eu precisava mesmo de uma mudança na minha vida. 
Eu amo o meu trabalho mais que qualquer outra coisa e não me imagino a fazer mais nada sem ser estar dentro de um avião. 
Mas claro que a felicidade e as coisas boas não duram para sempre… e as últimas semanas têm sido difíceis. Voltei para Toronto, que estou super feliz por estar aqui com a minha família, e alguns dias depois de chegar, recebemos a chamada que ninguém quer receber. Perdi a minha avó e não foi fácil. Ainda não é. Tudo estava a acontecer ao mesmo tempo. 
Apesar de tudo o que aconteceu, estou tão agradecida por 2018. Chorei, Ri, Viajei, e diverti-me tanto. Foi um ano maravilhoso que definitivamente me mudou como pessoa. Eu não sou a mesma pessoa que era à um ano atrás. 
Criei boas histórias este ano para contar quando for mais velha haha 
Deixo-vos algumas das minhas fotos preferidas deste ano, incluindo algumas que nunca viram a luz do dia. 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 
































♥ 

Follow

0 Comments