Prague | Day 1




Good Morning! 
Today I want to share with you my first day in Prague. 
Prague isn’t a big city, so we saw almost everything on the first day. We walked basically around the city and just went to explore it. 
I absolutely loved the architecture of the town, it’s so cute and I just wanted to take pictures of every single corner. It reminded me a lot of Madrid which is one of my favorite European cities ever. 
Also the colors of the city, the light… everything was beautiful.  
And of course I needed to go and see the luxury stores there, as I do in every city I go. It’s a small street with a few stores, but you can find there stores like Christian Louboutin, Céline, Louis Vuitton or Cartier. My favorite kind of museums - you know!  
Prague is such a beautiful city that I think I don’t have one one favorite place. I loved the town in its general. It’s cold af but so beautiful, everywhere you go there’s always something to see, something to take another picture of. 
I left you some pictures from my first day in there. I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia!
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês o meu primeiro dia em Praga. 
Praga não é uma cidade grande, e vimos quase tudo no primeiro dia. Basicamente andamos pela cidade a explorá-la. 
Eu adorei por completo a arquitetura da cidade, é tão linda e eu só queria tirar fotos a cada canto. Fez-me lembrar muito de Madrid que é uma das minhas cidades europeias preferidas. 
E também as cores da cidade, a luz… tudo era lindo. 
E claro que tive de ir e ver as lojas de luxo de lá, como faço em todas as cidades onde vou. É uma rua pequenina com poucas lojas, mas conseguem encontrar lojas lá como a Christian Louboutin, Céline, Louis Vuitton ou a Cartier. 
O meu tipo preferido de museus, vocês sabem! 
Praga é uma cidade linda que eu acho que não tenho um só sítio preferido lá. Eu amei a cidade no geral. É super fria mas linda, e por onde quer que se passa, há sempre algo para ver, algo para se tirar fotos. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos do meu primeiro dia lá. Espero muito que gostem. :) 














Follow

0 Comments