Fall Wishlist | 2018



Michael Kors purse/ MK smartwatch/ Too Faced eyeshadow palette/ Givenchy boots/ Gocase iPhone case/ MK boots/ Too Faced lipstick/ Louis Vuitton scarf/ MK purse/ Gucci belt/ LV earrings/ FILA sneakers/ Saint Laurent perfume 


Hello. 
Today I'm back with one of my favorite kind of posts - The wishlist. 
I don't even remember the last time I've done one of these, but it's been a while. 
One of my goals for this year was to invest in a designer purse or pair of shoes - because you know a girl can never have to many shoes or purses. But as the year passed and I started to live for the aviation life I put that a little bit on the side. I'm determinated again to search for the perfect item and maybe reward myself on Christmas. 
I only have accessories on my wishlist at the moment - makeup, shoes and purses. My favorite kind of things. 
What's on your wishlist at the moment? 

Olá. 
Hoje estou de volta com um do meu tipo de posts preferidos - a minha wishlist. 
Já nem me lembro quando foi a última vez que eu fiz um destes, mas já foi há algum tempo. 
Um do meus goals para este ano era investir numa mala de designer ou num par de sapatos, porque vocês sabem que um arapariga nunca pode ter muitos sapatos ou malas. Mas com o passar do ano e eu comecei a viver para a aviação, meti isso um bocadinho de lado. Estou determinada outra vez a procurar o item perfeito e talvez recompensar-me no Natal. 
Só tenho praticamente acessórios na minha wishlist de momento, maquilhagem, malas e sapatos. 
O meu tipo de coisas preferidas. 
O que têm na vossa wishlist neste momento? 

Lancôme mascara/ Gucci purse/ Too Faced highlighter/ Urban Decay eyeshadow palette/ Saint Laurent boots/ Dior shoes/ Saint Laurent card holder/ Christian Louboutin Beauty lipstick/ Chloé purse/ Carolina Herrera perfume/ Too Faced eyeshadow palette/ Too Faced contour powder/ Dior earrings  

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments