One Month Of Flying

Good Morning!
One month has passed since my first flight and this is crazy because it isn't only me that is flying, time is also flying like crazy.  
I remember my first day as a SNY, I was so excited for finally living my dream and doing what I've always dreamt of. One month has passed and nothing has changed. I'm still really excited for every flight as it was the first one. 
I love to be in the front of he aircraft looking at the passengers and then at the window and think about how lucky I am to be living my biggest dream. 
I love this job, and I'm a totally different person on board the aircraft. 
Of course I had some days better than others like in every single job, but at the end of the day all I care about is the smile people give us when they disembark. That's priceless. 
In one month I've been in Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Denmark, Greece, Italy and Ireland. In a few cities of these countries. And the worst thing is that I didn't have the chance to see nothing in there. Well, I always go outside the plane to see the weather (when it's good) and to take a picture haha. 
I'm the happiest kid in the world doing this. I really feel like I was born for this and there's nothing in this world I could do better than being a cabin crew. 
Let’s see what the next months will bring me and I hope to continue to share this amazing journey with you. 

Bom dia!
Passou um mês desde o meu primeiro voo e é de loucos, porque eu não fui a única a voar, o tempo também está a voar que nem louco. 
Lembro-me tão bem do meu primeiro dia de supernumeraries, estava tão entusiasmada por finalmente estar a viver o meu maior sonho e a fazer o que sempre sonhei. Um mês passou e nada disso mudou. Continuo muito entusiasmada para cada voo como se fosse o primeiro. 
Eu adoro estar na frente do avião e olhar para os passageiros e para a janela e pensar o quanto sortuda sou por estar a viver o meu maior sonho. 
Eu amo este trabalho, sou uma pessoa totalmente diferente dentro do avião. 
Claro que existem alguns dias melhores que outros, como em todos os trabalhos, mas no fim do dia tudo o que me importa é o sorriso que as pessoas nos dão quando desembarcam. Não tem valor mesmo. 
Num mês, já estive em Portugal, Espanha, França, Alemanha, Polónia, Dinamarca, Grécia, Itália e Irlanda. Em algumas cidades destes países, e a pior parte é que não tenho oportunidade de ver nada lá. Bem, eu saio sempre fora do avião para ver o tempo (quando está bom) e para tirar uma foto. 
Sou a criança mais feliz do mundo a fazer isto. Sinto que nasci mesmo para isto e não existe mais nada que eu poderia estar a fazer melhor do que ser cabin crew. 
Vamos ver o que os próximos meses me trazem e espero puder continuar a partilhar esta aventura maravilhosa com vocês.






All photos were taken with an iPhone and during non critical phases of flight/ Todas as fotos foram tiradas com um iPhone e durante a fases não críticas de vôo  


Follow

0 Comments