Days Off | Cambridge



Good Morning! 
I would like to start a new series called 'Days Off'. It's basically where I can share some pictures with you of the places I go, and tell you a little bit more about that city. 
So this first post will be about Cambridge. I decided to go to Cambridge during my days off last week. 
I want to discover England before I start to go to another countries. I think there's so much to see and do around here. 
Cambridge is such a pretty city. I loved it. You see a lot of students everywhere you look and also colleges. But it's so pretty! 
I stayed there for just an afternoon, so I didn't have much time to explore in an appropriate way the whole city. But I will come back. 
I left you some pictures I took there. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia!
Quero começar uma série nova aqui no blog chamada "Days Off". É basicamente onde posso partilhar algumas fotos com vocês dos sítios onde vou, e falar-vos um bocadinho mais daquela cidade. 
Este primeiro post vai ser sobre Cambridge. Decidi ir a Cambridge durante os meus dias off da semana passada. 
Eu quero descobrir Inglaterra antes de começar a ir para outros países. Acho que existe tanta coisa para ver por aqui. 
Cambridge é uma cidade tão gira. Adorei. Vê-se imensos estudantes em todo o lado e também muitas faculdades. Mas é tão gira! 
Eu fiquei lá só uma tarde, e não tive muito tempo para explorar a cidade toda em condições, mas vou voltar. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos que tirei por lá. 
Espero muito que gostem. :)  






All photos were taken with an iPhone/ Todas as fotos foram tiradas com um iPhone  

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments