Nothing But Blue Skies




Good Morning!
I can't believe I'm writing an outfit post. It's been a while!
Summer is here. The sun is shining and it's pretty hot outside. It's perfect for summer looks. 
Today's look is a very casual one and not perfect for summer. 
I have to confess that this wasn't a planned photoshoot. I just went for lunch with my beloved Bruno and he wanted to take some pictures. They ended up to turn really good as always. I always love Bruno's photos. 
I'm really happy to be back guys. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia! 
Não acredito que estou a escrever um outfit post. Já faz tanto tempo! 
O verão está aqui. O sol está a brilhar e está imenso calor lá fora. Está um tempo perfeito para os looks de verão. 
O look de hoje é muito casual e nada perfeito para o verão. 
Tenho de confessar que estas fotos não foram planeadas. Fui almoçar com o meu querido Bruno e ele quis tirar umas fotos. E elas acabaram por ficar super giras como sempre. Eu adoro as fotos do Bruno
Estou mesmo feliz por estar de volta.
Espero muito que gostem. :) 




Shirt: Zara old (similar here
Pants: Zara old (here ON SALE!)
Sneakers: Adidas (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here

 

Follow

0 Comments